Agricultural Spray Painter
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZjkyNjU0YmM5MWIwNGQ1ZGVjZTUwMmEyYmExMGZjZTe1xauF9uEvxPdWKx2Ut6YpaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZDlhMTM5MzZiNTM5ZjY3MDNhMTkxZTQxMmMwYmZmYmJiMWQ3M2Q2OTg5YzQyN2I0OTZiM2IzMzYwM2E1MjFlYi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg ELK Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/elk-recruitment/ ELK Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Noelle Hogan
- Carlow Town, Co. Carlow Carlow Town, Carlow
- 20 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-10 15:38:20 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Agriculture / Environment
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Position: Agricultural Spray Painter
Experience essential in spray painting agricultural machinery. Quality test products. Report any discrepancies to the manager and correct as per instructions. Maintain & keep painting/sandblasting facility clean and tidy. Ensure paint stock meets current demand.
Responsibilities and Duties: Spray painting agricultural machinery
Qualifications and Skills: 1+ years metal spray painting experience previous sandblasting experience
Requirements: Good attention to detail, high levels of concentration required to ensure compliance of customer specifications in terms of quality, quantity and cost ability to multi task.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Façade, Window, and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industry throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines