- https://a1.amlimg.com/OWQ5YjBlYTUwNmFjNjA1ZGNlYTI1YzFiNjAyODY0MmFHFLL69pbGZYTUfSwjMHMAaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGNkNTZiNjg5NjlmMTUzY2MxMTgxMDFkMmNkNTU4OTdiYjYxZmY5NWU4YTExYWQyYzhlN2U5MDFmYTliMWRjOC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg ELK Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/elk-recruitment/ ELK Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Co. Kildare Kildare
- 2018-01-12 11:20:02 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Manufacturing / Engineering
Construction / Engineering
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary : €40k
My client is an established manufacturer based in Kildare and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Engineer, with a strong background in precision CNC milling & turning processes, to lead and develop the CNC programmers and manufacturing engineers, in relation to CNC production.
As the Technical Lead, you will act as a link between customer engineers and programmers. You will collaborate with precision and engineering functions, advising and consulting on new product introduction and programming. Other duties will include:
5 Axis experience is a must
Leading cost and efficiency improvements project in line with company objectives
Programming CNC equipment to maximize production efficiencies
Troubleshooting as needed
Determining manufacturability of new product launches
Working with external vendors on fixture and tooling projects
Providing manufacturing engineering support for precision machining.
Working with team to provide cycle times/programming times/fixturing times for quotation purposes
Delegating tasks for programmers in the new product introduction process
Consult with customer design engineering and in-house production staff regarding product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
Generate CNC code for machining complex components utilizing strong geometric dimensioning & tolerancing and inspection skills.
Develop documentation and systems on best practices and implement throughout the facility
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Façade, Window, and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industry throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines