Technical Sales Representative
- https://a1.amlimg.com/OWQ5YjBlYTUwNmFjNjA1ZGNlYTI1YzFiNjAyODY0MmFHFLL69pbGZYTUfSwjMHMAaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGNkNTZiNjg5NjlmMTUzY2MxMTgxMDFkMmNkNTU4OTdiYjYxZmY5NWU4YTExYWQyYzhlN2U5MDFmYTliMWRjOC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg ELK Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/elk-recruitment/ ELK Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2017-12-06 14:59:44 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Job Summary: Technical Sales Representative
Technical Sales Representative required for a leading Building Products Company covering the Leinster area. Due to the continued expansion of the company this is a new role introduced to support the Business Development Manager. This position will suit an individual that is eager to succeed in his/her own career.
A Sales background in Construction or Engineering is a must and full product training will be provided.
• Selling and Marketing of products in the Construction Sector
• Specify and sell the range of products within the FPD Division
• Calling on Main Contractors to follow up on opportunities
• Calling on Architects to get the Company products specified
• Managing your quotations and opportunities within the CRM system
• Motivated and ability to work on own initiative
• Reporting to the Business Development Manager
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Façade, Window, and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industry throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines