Junior Technical Author
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MmYzYzViOWY5MDBiNzYzYTFlMDRhYWVlMmNiODU3ODgZaKBHrJbIYKRZ2gjtCy6KaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMWI0YWZjNzhlY2RkYmY5ODQ2MGI4ZjM3YmJjODQwZTAwYTUxMGUwNWQ5NzE0YzliNjYyYmFhZjA1YzU5NDIxYi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Engineering Documentation Ltd. https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/engineering-documentation-ltd/ Engineering Documentation Ltd.
- Sligo, Co. Sligo Sligo, Sligo
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-22 18:34:44 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Secretarial / Admin / PA|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Engineering Documentation Ltd. was established in 2006 and are based in Sligo town. The company produces a range of documentation for the construction and pharmaceutical industries, ranging from handover documentation, CAD drawings to 3D modelling and BIM support.
We have a great opportunity for a junior technical author to join our growing company based in Sligo town.
The position offers the right person an opportunity to grow their career in this area as well as the possibility of moving into other areas of the organisation.
Manage and track received documents for multiple projects.
Develop & maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications and related items.
General admin duties – answering telephones, photocopying, printing, scanning etc.
Telephoning and emailing suppliers to request project handover information.
Good written and oral communication skills - excellent telephone manner essential.
Ability to prioritise, manage time well and work as part of a team.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Excellent office administration skills - particularly in the use of Outlook, Word and Excel.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 31st May 2019, 5pm
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines