- https://a1.amlimg.com/OTBhMDUyNDIwY2Y3NmNkOWExZWFkY2VmMmQ3NmVlYWavJwEZ08w9u_xZPTnfoTifaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNGQzZDk4ZTFmZTc5ZDJhZDI0MTdiNGMyZmFjNGJkNDI3MjRiNDYzMTU5OGZmNzY4NmYxNzY0ZDY2YmY2MzQzMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Euroflex https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/euroflex/ Euroflex
- Gweedore, Co. Donegal Gweedore, Donegal
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-20 10:11:05 4 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
Manufacturing / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Euroflex Teoranta are printers and manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit General Operatives who have experience working with production machinery for our factory in Derrybeg Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Summary – General Operative
You will be assigned to a work station within our production process. All production requirements require to be achieved during each shift and that each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to the next shift. Strict hygiene and quality policies apply.
To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
To maintain the area in a clean and tidy fashion.
Minimise the packaging & production waste throughout your shift.
To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
To be on the production floor at required work station prior to the start of each shift.
Skills & Qualifications:
A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
Weekend work may be required and must show flexibility with working hours.
Experience of working in a factory and with production machinery is necessary
Team worker & flexible attitude to work is expected
Ability to take and act on instruction
Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines