Artic truck driver
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YjIwNGUxNTYyZDNiNDYxY2ZlZjM0ZTljZjVhYTQwZjJKPvcodVEI33L3wiURcj0haHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOTgwMjAxY2RhN2ZmYzI1YWJiN2E1NTJjMTMwYTg4NmE3ZDRmMTZkY2RhMzE4MGNiOGFiZDE2MTU0NTBlZTNhZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg EvergreenFields https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/evergreenfields/ Evergreen Fields
- HR Contact:
- Dunmore, Co. Galway Dunmore, Galway
- 2019-08-13 17:03:15 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Agriculture / Environment
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are currently looking to employ a full time Artic Driver within the waste haulage industry.
The successful candidate will hold a Category CE Driving Licence.
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that the vehicles are maintained in a clean & roadworthy condition both internally & externally and that the Artic is operated in a professional manner. Working regular National routes, responsible for working independently and safely collecting and delivering waste, it’s important the candidate is responsible and reliable, able to assess risks and ensure they wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
The role will be day work Monday to Friday but will include ad hoc night shifts. The role would suit Drivers based in the following areas:
Salary of €35,000-€45,000 a year
All candidates must have:
- Full CPC card
- Digi Tacho card
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Safe pass
- Customer service skills
If you would like to be considered for this position and feel that you have the required experience, then please apply.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines