- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Andrew Dunne
- Sutton, Co. Dublin Sutton, Dublin
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-04-17 17:11:34 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€12.50 per hour|
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Baker to join a fantastic bakery team in a successful retail store in Dublin. The job is with one of Irelands leading retail supermarket groups.
Duties and Responsibilities of Baker will include:
Production of both breads and confectionery products
Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
Capability to meet strict deadlines
Minimum Requirement for this Baker:
Experience in scratch bakery. Confectionery experience is a bonus
Fully HACCP and food safety trained
Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Baker in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Andrew on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines