Bar Jobs, Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Dileta Tamoniene
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2018-08-03 16:08:07 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Bar Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are urgently looking Bar Staff to join their team of professionals. Currently, we are recruiting Bar Staff to work at for Ireland’s top Hospitality Groups at exclusive events and functions with a lot of casual work available all year round.
The Bar staff position will involve in working in exclusive, sought after Dublin venues during daytime, evening and weekend shifts. An ideal candidate will need to be flexible, have knowledge of general food and beverage duties, experience of cash handling and general full bar staff duties.
Bar staff candidates will be responsible for:
• Provision of a high level of customer care
• Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
• Must be proactive and able to work on their own initiative
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be responsible and reliable
• Experience working within the Irish Hospitality Sector an advantage
• Flexible Availability
• Drivers licence and own transport would be an advantage
The ideal candidates will have at least 6 months or more Full/part time experience in a similar job role. The ability to work as part of a team is essential as are good communication skills.
**These jobs would also suit Bar Staff working part-time, looking to work additional hours**
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in these Bar Jobs, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta. For more jobs like this, please visit the Jobs at Excel website.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines