Bar Staff Jobs, Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2018-09-19 11:21:53 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Architecture / Design
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Bar Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking Bar Staff to join their team of professionals with an immediate start. We are recruiting Bar Staff to work at for Ireland’s top hospitality groups at exclusive events and functions with casual work and daytime, evening and weekend shifts available all year round so are ideal for students, those seeking flexible working hours or Bar Staff working part-time looking to work additional hours.
The Bar staff position will involve working at exclusive, sought-after venues around Dublin. The ideal applicant will need to be flexible, have knowledge of general food and beverage duties, experience of cash handling and working as bar or wait staff at events.
Bar Staff will be responsible for:
Providing a high level of customer care
Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
The ideal applicant for these Bar Staff Jobs will have
At least 6 months or more full/part time experience in a similar job
The ability to work as part of a team
Good communication skills.
Must be proactive and able to work on their own initiative
Must be responsible and reliable
Drivers licence and own transport would be an advantage
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in these Bar Jobs, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines