Bartender Jobs Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Katie Consenheim
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 72 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-01 12:02:28 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Calling All Bar Tenders
Are you looking to make extra cash?
Are you looking to get paid for every hour you work?
Are you looking to work in at some of the biggest events in Ireland?
Whether you are looking for 1-2 days per week or 5-7 days work per week we have work for you!
We are looking for excellent bar tenders to work in relief contracts throughout Dublin / Kildare and Meath. We are dealing with high profile clients who look for talented staff with excellent customer service and presentation. If you are already working full time and wish to work 1-2 extra days now and then we can help. Or if you are looking for a job that offers excellent flexibility, excellent working hours, excellent pay in a variety of locations then we can help too!
At Excel Recruitment, we are offering:
• Excellent Rate of Pay
• Plenty of hours available / Daytime / Evenings / Nights + Weekends
• Working in a vast and exciting environment
• Opportunity to see different properties and pick up new skills
• Flexibility around annual leave and time off
• Paid Weekly
What we are looking for
Enthusiastic, Confident and Well Presented people
Experience in a role as a bar tender pouring pints and working behind a bar
Excellent Reliability and Punctuality
Hard work ethic
Valid Work Visa
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines