Catering Staff Jobs in Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2018-10-05 15:22:58 10 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Catering Assistants Jobs in Dublin (Hospitals and Nursing homes)
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals and Nursing homes with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland or EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English; have full time availability and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
As Catering Assistant you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas, serving and basic cleaning tasks. The ideal applicant for this Catering Assistant job will have strong experience as a Catering Assistant along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
All applicants need to be able to work full 40 hours per week without restrictions.
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in Dublin
Previous experience as a Catering Assistant
Good level of spoken English
Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
Excellent time management skills and work ethic
Catering Assistant Job in Dublin responsibilities:
Assist with basic food preparation
Organise food preparation areas
Serve patients and residents
Understand daily menu portion control
Follow dietary charts
Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines