Deli Manager Job in Mallow
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Christabelle Pierce
- Mallow, Co. Cork Mallow, Cork
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-03-20 14:35:28 9 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Deli Manager Job in Mallow, Cork
Full time experienced Deli Manager required for our client in Mallow in Cork. The store is an established and successful supermarket retailer and they are looking for a Deli Manager to join their team. This company has multiple stores within the Cork area so they offer excellent opportunities for progression and further development within their business.
The Deli Manager will have a passion for fresh food and previous experience in a deli management role.
The ideal candidate ideally should be either local to the Mallow area or have access to their own transport.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
-Stock & Order Systems
-Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
-Stock loss & waste management
-Staff training & development
Who you are:
-Previous Deli experience essential.
-Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, -HACCP qualification an advantage
-To ensure store standards are the best at all times
If you are not sure if this Deli manager Job is the right job for you if you have the right experience for this role then please give Christabelle Pierce a call on 018148747 or email and I would be happy to discuss the potential retail opportunities we have.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines