Deli Supervisor, West Cork
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Christabelle Pierce
- Bantry, Co. Cork Bantry, Cork
- 102 more ads from this profile
- 2018-05-22 14:16:00 10 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Deli Supervisor Job- West Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Deli Supervisor for our client in West Cork. Our client is a renowned Retail store in a sought-after location and they are looking for a Deli Supervisor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior deli assistant or Deli Supervisor to progress with a strong retail brand and gain some valuable management training.
The successful candidate will be trained and progressed into a deli management position within the business and will eventually have full responsibility for the overall management of the deli.
The Deli Supervisor will have a passion for fresh food with communication and customer service skills.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Supervisor:
-Stock & Order Systems
-Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
-Stock loss & waste management
Who you are:
-Previous Deli experience essential in a Retail or catering environment.
-Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
-To ensure store standards are the best at all times
-Problem solving skills
-Attention to detail
If you are not sure if this Deli Supervisor Job is the right job for you if you have the right experience for this role then please give Christabelle Pierce a call on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the potential Retail job opportunities we have.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines