Events Staff Jobs, Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-07-09 15:22:04 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Bar and Waiting Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for Waiting staff and Bar staff to join a team of professionals. Currently, we are working alongside some of Ireland’s top hospitality groups during events and functions and are looking for the right candidates to join our team. The ideal candidates would have customer service skills, be eager for work and need to have previous Events experience.
The Bar and Waiting staff candidates will be responsible for:
• Provision of a high level of customer care
• Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
• Be able to work under pressure
• Must be responsible and reliable
• Banqueting duties as required
• Experience working within the Irish Hospitality Sector an advantage
• Experience working in Silver Service events would be an advantage
• Flexible Availability
These Bar and Waiting Jobs in Dublin will involve:
• Working in sought after Dublin Venues.
• Daytime and evening shifts.
• Working at exclusive events.
• General food and beverage duties
• Cash handling
The ideal candidates will have at least 1 yrs. full time experience in a similar job role. The ability to work as part of a team is essential as are good communication skills.
**These jobs would also suit a Waiting/Bar Staff working part-time, looking to work additional hours**
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
If you are interested in the position please attach your CV and we will contact you accordingly. The contact for this job is Dileta and the team can be contacted 01 871 7676.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines