Kitchen Porter Jobs, Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Dileta Tamoniene
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2018-09-21 16:07:35 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Kitchen Porter Job, Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Kitchen Porters to join our fantastic temporary team.
Our temporary Kitchen Porters work in some of the best restaurants, hotels, catering and HSE units across Dublin on casual basis. The successful applicant for this Kitchen Porter job will have strong experience as a Kitchen Porter along with excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills.
You will have a good level of spoken English and strive to maintain a strict professional yet friendly approach to work at all times.
All applicants need to be able to work full 40 hours per week without resrestrictions and this vacancy would not suit the ones who are looking for part time hours.
Kitchen Porter Job Benefits
-Flexibility to work around personal and family commitments
-Competitive pay rates per hour
Kitchen Porter Job Responsibilities:
-Carrying out basic cleaning tasks to the required standards and as soon as possible
-Collecting and washing up pots and pans
-Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher
-Empty rubbish bins
-Unloading delivered equipment and food
-Ensuring the storeroom remains clean and organised at all times
-Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
-Be prepared to carry out additional duties outside of general job description
-Ensuring that at the end of each shift the kitchen is ready for the next shift
Requirements of the Kitchen Porter Job
- Min 6months experience as a Kitchen Porter
- Good level of spoken English
- Teamwork and time management skills
- Own transport desirable but not essential
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines