Kitchen Staff jobs in Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Dileta Tamoniene
- Leinster Leinster
- 2018-09-21 15:54:19 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Kitchen Porter Jobs in Dublin in Hospitals and Nursing homes
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Kitchen Porter and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals and Nursing homes with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Kitchen Porter; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
As a Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for the general cleanliness of the production area, deliveries, basic food prep and assisting chefs in their daily tasks.
All applicants need to be able to work full 40 hours per week without restrictions and would not suit candidates looking for part time hours.
Kitchen Porter Job Benefits
-Flexibility to work around personal and family commitments
-Competitive pay rates per hour
Kitchen Porter Job Responsibilities:
-Carrying out basic cleaning tasks to the required standards and as soon as possible
-Collecting and washing up pots and pans
-Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher
-Empty rubbish bins
-Unloading delivered equipment and food
-Ensuring the storeroom remains clean and organised at all times
-Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
-Be prepared to carry out additional duties outside of general job description
-Ensuring that at the end of each shift the kitchen is ready for the next shift
Requirements of the Kitchen Porter Job
- Min 6months experience as a Kitchen Porter
- Good level of spoken English
- Teamwork and time management skills
- Own transport desirable but not essential
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines