Waiting and Bar Jobs Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MTY1ODY1NGZkYWVjNzU3OTA4NTFlYzFhM2IyNTA4MzbOujLEplEQam5FC4iQhHTOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzkyM2UzZjQwOTQzNTUwMmU1MWRiZmM1YWNiMTkwNzkxOGQ1NDc0Njk4MjU2OTg2YzhhMzhlYWVkODhjODk0Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Excel Recruitment https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/excel-recruitment/ Excel Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 85 more ads from this profile
- 2017-09-22 15:42:36 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Bar and Waiting Jobs Dublin
We are looking for Waiting staff and Bar staff to join a team of professionals. Currently, we are working alongside some of Ireland’s top hospitality groups and are looking for the right candidates to join our team.
These Waiting Jobs in Dublin will involve:
• Working in sought after Dublin Venues.
• Daytime and evening shifts.
• Working at exclusive events.
The Bar and Waiting staff candidates will be responsible for:
• Food and beverage service
• Provision of a high level of customer care
• Cash handling
• General F&B duties
• Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
• Banqueting duties as required
• Experience working within the Irish Hospitality Sector an advantage
• Flexible Availability
The ideal candidates will have at least 2 yrs. full time experience in a similar job role. The ability to work as part of a team is essential as are good communication skills.
**These jobs would also suit a Waiting/Bar Staff working part-time, looking to work additional hours**
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position
If you are interested in this job and have the experience but do not have in-date HACCP and/or Manual Handling qualifications, I recommend you book your place on a Future Proof Training HACCP and/or Manual Handling course.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines