Digital Marketing Role
|Industry:||Marketing / Market Research|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Function of the Role: To develop a healthy food brand online and grow sales. The brand is relying on finding an enthusiastic digital marketer who has the capability to develop & grow customers nationwide. Ideally suited to someone who previously worked for a food business or has developed a skill set in live campaigns across paid search, landing pages, funnel creation, social media marketing etc.
We want someone passionate, energetic and enthusiastic towards digital marketing - the role will be for an executive / head of digital to lead our company in all its Digital Marketing activities across the Business. The role requires an overall Digital Marketing Strategy & implementation to support our growing business.
In this role you will influence the purchasing decisions and buying behaviour of Irish customers. The role will also focus on both customer acquisition and retention, and building Brand Loyalty.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
1. Drive overall digital marketing strategies including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social presence (social reputation and social media), also managing paid search and Google ads for the business
2. Develop and execute strategic digital marketing plans against a defined budget to maximize revenues for the company based on set KPI’s.
3. Assist and also lead the content creation required to drive traffic through funnel creation, landing pages based off keyword research. Manage the creation of collateral internally through our graphic designer & videographer / photographers.
4. Grow and engage community members across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) By developing and implementing an effective social media strategy across all channels to generate inbound qualified leads. Liaising with athletes , sports teams etc
5. Working with our Social Media Executive, design and share daily content across all social media channels - Responsible for the content management of websites, landing pages and/or web development projects, including copywriting and editing of online content
6. Management of database and responsibility for being compliant with GDPR guidelines.
7. Analyse and report weekly digital performance metrics and data to M.D.
8. Formulate, direct, and coordinate digital marketing activities to support omnichannel sales through distributors and on the ground field sales manager. Back up support could include geo targeting posting about new stockists, store launches, tastings etc.
9. Maximise the return on investment of online campaigns
· Minimum 3 years’ Digital Manager Experience with 3rd Level qualification in marketing, digital marketing or relevant field.
· Strong experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· A high level of expertise with regard to SEO and Google adwords.
· HTML and CSS desired but not essential, with a solid understanding of ecommerce based on wordpress CMS.
· Strong analytical skills, communication and data driven thinking.
The role will be based in Celbridge, Co Kildare. Free parking on site and may suit someone looking to move outside of the long city commute. Working hours are generally 8/9am starts, no weekend work. Can be permanent full time or part time for the right applicant.
Salary will be determined by experience levels.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines