2 Bakery Roles - manager/supervisor & operator. Daytime hours Monday to Friday only.
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Two full time bakery roles available from early January 2020. Monday to Friday 9-5pm hours, flexible start times for the right candidates eg: 7/8am if required. Location celbridge, co Kildare.
Bakery manager / supervisor
We are a rapidly growing food manufacturing company who have a BRC Grade A facility. We will be producing gluten free granola only in our bakery. The bakery will produce a range of up to 20 healthy gluten free granola's each month. We have a state of the art facility with high spec ovens and equipment.
1) Bakery manager / supervisor: this role is suited to someone hands on as a bakery manager or supervisor role. The right candidate will have previous bakery experience, ideally 5+ years.
Role: Supervise, coordinate & execute activities of the bakery such as weighing ingredients, mixing, trays, timing of bake cycles, cooling & transition to packing area. The candidate must have an ability to plan and execute output with the team and hit production targets.
Managing waste, ingredient levels, operating while monitoring time & targets, ensuring the highest level of quality standards are maintained at all times, basic QC Checks on finished product and during the bake cycle. This role will offer autonomy to the right candidate who will work closely with the team to forecast, ensure adequate stock & production timelines are met.
Salary pending experience.
2) bakery operator - this role is suited for someone with bakery experience ideally 2 years +. The role will be baking gluten free healthy granolas alongside the bakery supervisor or manager. The role will include weighing ingredients, mixing, putting racks into the ovens, removing racks according to timer, cooling, transferring to packing area and ensuring production targets are met.
Ability to work as part of a team, liaising with managers on requirements, ensuring troubleshooting of any production issues that arise. Ideally someone with food handling experience but training will be provided.
salary pending experience.
Closing date to apply Monday 2nd December.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines