Senior Plant Fitter / Plant Mechanic
- Gaelic Plant Hire
- HR Contact:
- Barry Minogue
- Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow Wicklow Town, Wicklow
- 2019-01-18 09:11:45 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
GAELIC PLANT HIRE "plant hire company of the year 2018" was established in North Wicklow in 2015 servicing nationwide clients with fresh solutions to our client’s on-site plant requirements.
Our fleet continues to grow, offering a wide range of plant hire options, including hydradig's, dump trucks, dozers, teleporters of all sizes and rotary, 30-38-ton excavators, dumpers, rollers, generators and more to suit our client’s needs.
We are looking for a Senior Plant Fitter / Plant Mechanic to service, repair and maintain a range of construction plant equipment.
• This role involves carrying out effective services, inspection, maintenance and repair work on equipment at our yard or on Customers sites.
• Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
The successful candidate must possess experience working within the Plant Hire Industry.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
• Suitable persons will have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Full, clean Category B driving licence
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proven ability to work without supervision, using your own initiative, or within a team
Ideally, the successful candidate will have mechanical knowledge of and/or experience working with the following: -
• Diesel Engines
For further information contact Barry Minogue
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines