Accountant - Waterford
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Conor Kehoe
- Co. Waterford Waterford
- 22 more ads from this profile
- 2022-02-08 10:32:59 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
ROLE PURPOSE: To provide accurate and timely data for reporting & analysis for MS sales function & division management.
•Utilise and develop financial information systems and process controls to support S&M business objectives with PI’s & KPI’s
•Systemise the calculation and reporting of MS PI & KPI needs
•Ensure timely, accurate reporting of sales performance gaps for MS Senior Management weekly, monthly & quarterly.
•Provide MS New Products team / Plant Finance input on sales pricing for Margins Analysis.
•Update and provide manufacturing plants with sales pricing and volumes by product class & customer for financial outlooks, forecasts, BOP and strategic / 5 year plans to include
- Rebates, discounts, cashbacks and any special rebates / cashbacks.
- Split between Specialty & Commodity
•Consolidate MS Sales Management information on Forecast, BOP and Strategic Projects/5 Year plans for S&M director for divisional Review.
•Develop & enhance existing financial planning models to ensure accurate & timely information for MS Planning &Forecast Analysis.
•Support Analysis for Sales & Marketing Director and UK, EU & Ireland sales managers.
- Consistent Customer / Sales reporting for MS combined
- Standard MS T&C’s
- Claims reserving with plants
- Impact of sales forecasts on plan GM / EBITDA
TYPICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO BE PROFICIENT IN THE ROLE
•Minimum degree equivalent of professional financial qualification ACCA, CIMA
•At least 5 years relevant experience at management level in a high-volume, target driven logistics/distribution/retail/sales organization
•Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
•Proven people management & engagement skills.
•Track record of deadline management & delivering on commitments
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIS) – WHAT DOES GOOD PERFORMANCE IN THIS ROLE LOOK LIKE
•On time reporting & interpretation of Business and Operations metrics.
•Clear and actionable analysis & recommendations.
•Timely weekly & Monthly financial performance analysis + KPI’s Vs forecast and plans
•Timely, accurate reporting to all Stakeholders
•Compliance with Group processes and policies including reporting deadlines
•Clear audit Reports
•Meet changing business requirements in relation to all the above & must be a self starter
POSSIBLE DIRECT CAREER PATH POSSIBILITIES
The following suggestions are subject to businesses needs
•Plant / Financial Controller
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines