- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Carlow Carlow
- 23 more ads from this profile
- 2021-10-19 13:00:24 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
The ideal candidate profile will be a time served Toolmaker or experienced CNC machinist with significant programming experience in CAM packages such as Fusion, HSM or Hypermill.
Duties & Responsibilities:
NPI & technical transfers.
To provide solutions for the development of customer’s products, i.e. design for manufacture, selection of materials, research, design, build, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain all of the Work holding, Tooling, fixtures, Jigs, production aids, production processes and other systems (made or bought), which are required to make the company’s products.
Develop methods, strategies and programs for new parts.
CAM system optimisation for full machine tool utilization.
Produce standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI) used in the production of the Company’s products.
Develop CMM programming and In Process Checks programs for new parts.
Perform technical transfers.
Engage constructively with other functions and colleagues within the Company to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
Continuously improve the manufacturing processes in the company using Lean principles.
To resolve problems in production processes in a timely and controlled manner.
Optimise machine capability. Understand the total functionality of equipment.
Produce prototypes & speed shop parts as required.
To plan, lead, meet and/or exceed the Project deadlines, milestones and goals agreed with the Company.
Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
Assist as required with business case write ups for new Equip or processes.
Assist as required with the development/ implementation of training plans for operators.
Leadership & Interpersonal Ability a Must.
Excellent communication skills. Written & Verbal.
Be competent and capable of leading a team.
Have a practical, constructive approach to problem solving.
Be a lean manufacturing champion with excellent analytical skills.
Training will be provided in areas where skills and knowledges gaps are identified.
Over time the content of the role will modify, change and develop to reflect the developing needs of the business. Help and assistance is available from the Engineering services within the company i.e. quality, procurement, design, sales, logistics, finance etc.
|Industry:||IT / Programming|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines