- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 40 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-10 16:26:32 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment in conjunction with our client are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager for their Dublin branch.
Please note this role is located in our client’s Dublin branch, however, it will involve nationwide travel when required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Audit Manager with a minimum of five years of experience in a professional audit practice.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Work on, and grow, a challenging, evolving, and varied client portfolio.
• Develop your own career: excellent career progression with potential to become Head of Audit Services.
• Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new business.
• Develop your people management skills in a progressive environment.
• Participate in flexible working arrangements.
• Operate with appropriate autonomy at manager level.
• Access an extensive range of experts in advisory, tax, business development, and financial services.
• Leverage our client’s reputation and connections to grow an outstanding portfolio of audit clients primarily in the farming, agribusiness and food business sectors.
You will have responsibility for:
• Management of a portfolio of audit clients.
• Audit planning – timing, staffing and structure.
• Audit planning and closing meetings with audit clients.
• Reviewing audit working papers.
• Researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
• Reviewing and finalising financial statements.
• Managing and coaching trainees.
• Participation in the delivery of training courses to staff.
• Promoting our audit service offering with the assistance of our marketing and business development teams.
• You are ACA/CPA/ACCA qualified.
• You have a strong academic background.
• You have at least 5 years audit experience.
• You believe in excellent customer service.
• You are ambitious.
• You have energy, drive and excellent communication skills.
• You have experience of managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
• You have worked in an audit team with client facing experience.
• You are organised, a self-starter, and an enthusiastic team player.
• You are able to work to deadlines.
• You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
• You are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career and achieve your potential in a supportive environment.
Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our client’s Audit Manager’s package will include – salary, performance related bonus/profit share, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, flexible working arrangements, and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice
Due to the urgency of this vacancy our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines