- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Jenny Leacy
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 26 more ads from this profile
- 2018-02-15 13:42:58 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, in conjunction with Gemma Hayes Recruitment, now seek to recruit a Checkout Manager in County Wexford.
The successful candidate will ensure that the checkout areas operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our client’s customers with excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for checkout staff rosters. Ability to manage staff is one of the main requisites for this role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills to ensure proper liaison between staff and management. Excellent customer service skills are of high priority for this role as you will be required to deal with customer queries and complaints on a daily basis.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines