Commercial Service Engineer
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Conor Kehoe
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2022-04-29 14:29:50 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Commercial Service Engineer
Our Client is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Commercial Engineer to join our amazing culture where you are a part of a dynamic team that allows you to grow as our client grows.
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You want to join an organization with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as an exceptional Commercial Engineer.
With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer’s best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
Job Skills Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within the electronic security industry preferably with Enterprise Systems
• Resident in Ireland
• In depth knowledge of electronic security technology
• An appreciation of industry and related quality standards
• Experience with Intruder Alarms (including Galaxy, HKC, ATS or Siemens SPC)
• Experience with IP CCTV systems such as Avigilon, Genetec, Milestone or S2.
• Experience with networking.
• Experience with one or more of the following products Pacom, Lenel, C-Cure, Honeywell ProWatch, Gallagher, Keep by Feenics Or Brivo.
• Experience with Perimeter Intruder Detection systems such as Senstar or SOREA.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer focused
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Full clean driving license is essential
Our Client fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
• Competitive Package
• Company vehicle
• Laptop, iPad, Phone
• 25 days annual leave
• Excellent Progression within the company & Training opportunities
• Induction/startup training provided
• On call allowance provided
• Fun & Laughter Day
• More benefits to be discussed
Applicants must be legally able to work in Ireland.
Our Client is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines