- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Conor Kehoe
- Co. Carlow Carlow
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2022-03-15 13:02:52 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Job title: Design Engineer
Reports to: Sales Manager
Our Client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing expertise in the design and manufacture of specialist jigs and fixtures for the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience from a high precision engineering background.
The successful candidate should have the following:
Degree in mechanical or similar engineering and or toolmaking experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical product design using 3D CAD, Solidworks or similar. Good working knowledge of MS Office.
Experience in translating customer requirements into a productive design plan with efficient personal skills, strong work ethic and good communication skills.
Produce detailed designs for jigs, fixtures, and special purpose tooling to support our Med-tech customers and be responsible for transitioning these design requirements onto production.
Understand the customer brief/remit, develop scope of works, concepts and working designs.
Discuss with sales/customer as required the design concepts and ensure that final design fits exactly with customer brief.
Specify material, design, and production requirements to meet client expectations.
Ensure design timelines are set and followed correctly.
Liase with production and quality functions throughout the entire process
At all times provide best value working design solutions to technical problems.
Work effectively within a multi-disciplinary environment such that designs consider the impact across all relevant disciplines such as quality, production, etc.
Ensure that all documentation is managed according to the requirements of the job/projects.
Responsibility for ensuring that your work is conducted accurately and with due diligence.
Actively contribute to continuous improvement activities in the company.
Working with sales to develop and nurture a strong and sustained relationship with the customer.
Excellent career prospects
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines