Duty Manager 855 Wd
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Shauna Buckley
- Co. Waterford Waterford
- 23 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-31 15:04:06 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client a well established hotel seeks to employ a duty manager to join their busy team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate
* Candidate must have held a duty management position for a minimum of 2 years within a busy hotel/resort environment;
* Strong food and beverage, and conference and banqueting background essential;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Knowledge of Fidelio system essential;
* Own transport advantageous;
* Be standard driven;
* Attention to detail;
* Reliability and enthusiasm.
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, ensuring that there are actively on the floor anticipating the business and managing accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to:
* Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
* To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
* Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the resort;
* To be familiar with Resort product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages, wine list, etc.);
* To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
* To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
* Work varying shifts;
* Conduct routine security checks of the property with appropriate action taken;
* To cover relief nights on a rotation basis;
* To liaise with and assist in departments as required.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines