Financial Administrator - Commerce/ Business/ Finance Graduate
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Shauna Buckley
- Wexford Town, Co. Wexford Wexford Town, Wexford
- 27 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-22 15:39:37 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Please note: due to the urgency of these vacancies, only candidates whom are permitted to work in Ireland will be considered for these positions. Our client is not willing to go down the route of visa/permit/sponsorship due to time constraints.
The ideal candidate will provide full administration and sales support to the sales team with a strong focus on quality service delivery.
• Preparation of clients reports
• Weekly reconciliation of commission payments received
• Submission of Central Bank reports
• Constant update of the internal CRM system
• Deliver a high standard of service, administration and compliance
• Ensure all activities comply with Central Bank
• Liaise with Life companies, Broker Consultants, the Sales Team and Clients
• The ability to identify sales opportunities with existing and prospective clients
• Daily client interaction, replying to ad hoc queries
• Process new applications for life and pension business within service level agreements.
• Act as a contact with external and internal service providers.
• Organise and issue new business and pipeline reports to Sales Management when required
• Ensure compliance with Revenue rules, practice and constraints;
• Documentation & maintenance of pension and investment procedures
• Maintenance & reconciliation of accounts.
• Ensure that client's expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
• Be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
• Liaise fully with the Sales Team to ensure seamless processing of the applications.
• Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
• Proven track record to produce results within a demanding and challenging environment.
• Excellent IT Skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook
• Some technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
• Attention to detail is paramount as well as an ability to operate an effective diary system to ensure relevant tasks are completed on time every time
• A conscientious individual with the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• Prioritising tasks and seeing through to completion.
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic office environment.
• Knowledge of life office operations and procedures would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be given an excellent opportunity to learn from our vastly experienced staff and further their career in a trusting and encouraging environment.
There is also scope to learn and develop further in this role through interaction with other members of the professional team.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines