Hses Officer 810 Wx
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-10 17:11:25 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Pharmaceutical / Science|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Purpose and Scope of the Job
The Senior HSES Officer will have a passion for Health, Safety, Environment & Security in a Manufacturing Environment. They will demonstrate management skills which show taking ownership of the organisations Management Systems, the Safety Roadmap, Safety Targets & KPIs. They will demonstrate a drive for results with great interpersonal skills, creativity and pro-activity to help influence key stakeholders. They will ensure the highest HSES standards for the operation of facilities and the protection of our colleagues and stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior HSES Officer
• Proven experience developing and writing health and safety statements, policies, procedures, etc.
• Demonstrable experience of conducting risk assessments and accident/incident investigations completely aligned to the HSES standards of best practice and legal compliance.
• Demonstrable experience of accurately and successfully advising Managers on a wide range of Health and Safety related matters (local and organisational).
• Capability to collect, analyse and disseminate data for HSES Reports and KPI purposes.
• Excellent problem solving, administrative and organisation skills.
• A demonstrable ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Proven ability to prioritise and work on your own initiative whilst respecting boundaries.
• Ability to deal with deadlines and conflicting priorities.
• Background in FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical
• Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
• Proficient numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
• Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills.
Relevant Third Level HSE Qualification.
Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations.
The Company has five core values that provide the foundation for the way we work, how we make decisions, prioritise our actions and behaviours to ourselves, to the company and to our colleagues.
The candidate should be:
Our Client maintains the highest regard to the safety and welfare of its employees. All employees are expected act in a responsible and safe manner at all times to ensure their own safety, health and welfare and that of their fellow employees. Our Safety and Quality cardinal rules are in place to ensure the health and safety of you and your colleagues and the consumers.
As part of your role you are expected to be available and willing to become a member of the Company Emergency Response (ERT) Team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas, sponsorship. Therefore it is essential that all candidates are fully authorised to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines