- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Conor Kehoe
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 45 more ads from this profile
- 2022-04-29 14:44:42 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
Our Client is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Installation Engineer to join our amazing culture. As an Installation Engineer, you are a part of a dynamic team that allows you to grow as we grow.
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You want to join an organization with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as an exceptional Installation Engineer.
With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer’s best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
• Install intruder alarms systems, to agreed standards
• Install CCTV Systems, to agreed standards
• Install Access Control Systems, to agreed standards
• Responsible for Stock Control Collection and return.
• Keeping up to date with all paper work
• Ensuring H&S Standards are maintained
• Keep the Company Vehicle clean and tidy and report any defects/damages to HR
• Ensure all equipment supplied by us, tools, drills, Ladders, etc. are kept in good working condition.
• High Standards of work to be maintained.
• Adhere to the rules and regulations as set out in our Colleague hand book.
• Work as part of a team.
• Use your own initiative when necessary
Job Skills Requirements:
• Good timekeeping
• Availability to work overtime and out of hours as per the project requirements.
• Availability to work overseas as per the project requirements.
• Good communication both with Clients and Colleagues.
Our Client fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
• Competitive Package
• Company vehicle
• Laptop, iPad, Phone
• 25 days annual leave
• Excellent Progression within the company & Training opportunities
• Induction/startup training provided
• On call allowance provided
• Fun & Laughter Day
• More benefits to be discussed
Our Client is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines