Key Accounts Business Development Executive
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 39 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-17 15:12:54 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Due to continued expansion, our client, a progressive company within the electronic security industry, now seek to recruit a Key Accounts Business Development Executive to join their team based in Dublin 12.
This is a client facing role, the individual will be expected to manage multiple existing client accounts and being responsible for generating new business within defined targets and act as a single point of contact between the client and the company to ensure successful sales proposals to meet sales targets.
This individual will ultimately be responsible for managing a range of accounts varying in size, therefore applicants should have a high level of commercial acumen and must understand integrated security system design. They should be comfortable designing integrated security systems, and should be able to develop technical commercial proposals on their own merit.
This role will be based in Dublin but short duration travel throughout EMEA can be expected, up to 25% annually.
Previous experience in the Electronic Security Industry is essential, applicants should also have experience with Microsoft office products.
A recognised industry qualification would be highly advantageous
3 Years’ experience in a similar role is preferred
Key Skills Required
• Technical bid design
• Preparation of commercial proposals
• Achieve sales targets with existing and new clients
Other Skills Required
Competency in the full range of Microsoft Office products is essential, including Microsoft Office. CAD experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This role has a competitive basic salary plus excellent commission potential, company car, phone and laptop.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not wiling to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines