- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Laois Laois
- 39 more ads from this profile
- 2018-01-12 17:21:22 4 days ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment in conjunction with our client are seeking to recruit a Qualified Practice Accountant for their Portlaoise branch.
This position will ideally suit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + Practice experience. The role is fast-paced and busy. It will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities.
A farming background would be beneficial but not essential. You will receive specialised training in the areas of taxation and business relevant to the agri-sector, together with ongoing tax updates and briefings to ensure your ongoing professional development.
Our client put their clients at the centre of everything they do; you will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
Our clients take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Qualified Accountants’ package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines