Process Automation Technician (Qualified Electrician)
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Waterford Waterford
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-05 13:50:16 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Trades / Operative / Manual|
PURPOSE : This is a 12 month contract role and will see the successful candidate reporting to the Electrical Engineer. The role will actively participate in the delivery of process automation systems to support, safe, cost effective, plant reliability with particular focus on the development of process automation solutions to optimise plant throughput and product quality.
• Maintenance and development of plant-wide process automation systems to optimise plant throughput and product quality.
• Support the development of fault-finding systems for PLC & HMI systems plant-wide, utilising CMMS.
• Record all process & logic changes in Change Management System.
• Administration of SQL database & Active Factory interface.
• Carry out electrical and automation planned maintenance inspection routines to ensure reliability of equipment operation, including spark detection and fire safety systems.
• Carry out all Planned Maintenance jobs as required.
• Report all corrective work through the CMMS Work Order system.
• Assist with Planning of Maintenance jobs to ensure efficient execution of planned maintenance utilising the functionality of the CMMS system
• Development of standard job descriptions (Maintenance SOPs) & routines in CMMS as required.
Recommend solutions to technical issues and participate in development of solution architecture.
• Time-served electrical maintenance technician (National Craft Certificate).
• Minimum 4 years post apprenticeship experience in a maintenance role.
• Previous experience in a continuous manufacturing environment and participation in process improvement projects.
• Detailed working knowledge of PLC programming, including Modicon, Control Logix and Siemens PLCs.
• Detailed working knowledge of Intouch Wonderware HMI configuration.
• Working knowledge of SQL database development/configuration.
• Proven experience of commissioning and technical support of automated systems.
• High attention to detail.
• Understanding and proficient in the use of CMMS tools.
• Understanding of the concepts of maintenance best practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Good team player.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Proven ability to use initiative and creativity to achieve results.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines