Project/Solidworks Engineer x 2
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-10 14:25:59 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Manufacturing / Engineering
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Project Engineer with responsibility for handling new and existing products from initial brief through draughting, design, approval and manufacture. Developing and producing designs/Models mainly in Solid works 3D models but also in 2D AutoCAD.
•Day to Day liaison with Sales and workshop with regard to delivery of new and existing products.
•Project Management of several orders/builds from initial order stage, through build to customer sign off.
•Preparation and estimation of quotes, including bills of materials, labour requirements etc.
•Preparation of Solids Works Drawings/Models, AutoCAD drawings for release to the workshop and customer.
•Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
•Standard products order processing
•Experience with Sheet metal would be an advantage
•Good working knowledge of MS excel required
•Experience with SAP and PDM an advantage
•Self starter with drive and excellent attention to detail,
•Ability to be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines