Qualified Accountant - Blarney
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Jenny Leacy
- Co. Cork Cork
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2018-01-23 14:40:56 5 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client is a top ten Accountancy Practice, operating from 30 locations nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation, accounts and business advice to farmers and agri-related businesses. They are currently recruiting a Qualified Practice Accountant for their Blarney Branch office for a Qualified Practice Accountant.
You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
This position will ideally suit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + Practice experience. The role is fast-paced and busy. It will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities.
A farming background would be beneficial but not essential. You will receive specialised training in the areas of taxation and business relevant to the agri-sector, together with ongoing tax updates and briefings to ensure your ongoing professional development.
If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
Qualified Accountants’ package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines