Quality Assurance Manager/Supervisor - Wexford
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 23 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-19 17:32:04 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of Visa/Sponsorship/Permit applications, therefore only candidates already permitted to work in Ireland will be considered for this vacancy. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
The role of the Quality Assurance Manager is to ensure that the onsite Food Safety and Quality Systems, required for good manufacturing practices are in place, operational and maintained so as to meet all customer & legal requirements. As a member of the bakery senior management team the Quality Manager will contribute cross functionally to achieve the annual business adjectives of the company.
Total responsibility for the Quality and Food Safety System and associated systems on site.
Raw Material specifications / Finished Product Specifications / HACCP / Plant Hygiene / Pest Control / Internal Audits / Customer complaints / Supplier Audits.
Ensuring the systems in place deliver product quality to agreed specifications consistently.
Managing Customer and third party Audits and retaining and improving standards.
Management of the site hygiene department and contract cleaning.
Training of staff re SOP’s.
Planning / implementing corrective actions as required.
Identify / action cost reduction opportunities.
Complete the duties of the Quality Assurance Manager while working in line with the site Health & Safety requirements.
Ensuring company policy and operational standards are maintained at all times.
Responsibility for food safety systems in all matters relating to food safety.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
3rd level qualification in relevant discipline, or equivalent
Quality management experience
Experience in the food industry as well as with major multiples
Excellent communication, interpersonal,
negotiation, and organisational skills
Team leadership qualities
Initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertive
Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP,
Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines