Quality Control Technician - Food - Wexford
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 39 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-05 13:40:07 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
The Role: To facilitate the continuing growth and development of our business, our client wishes to appoint a Quality Control Technician to join our existing team. Based in our head office in Co. Wexford this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in an established and very successful food processing company.
Key responsibilities include:
€ Help to develop the internal audit scope with regard to customer and country
requirements and internal procedures. Maintain the internal audit schedule.
€ Design and improve internal audit process and records, and contribute to the
development of the internal audit function.
€ Evaluate effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls, prepare audit reports with
findings and recommendations for the senior management team.
€ Monitor the timely close out of non-conformances as a result of the internal audits
€ Participate in site visits and audits.
€ General administration duties within the Quality Department.
€ Carry out Ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Candidate: The successful candidate will ideally have a number of years experience in
a similar role in the meat and / or broader food sector with a proven track record of delivery
and meet the following specific criteria;
€ Good knowledge of the BRC, Bord Bia and TFMS standards would be an advantage.
€ Internal audit experience with strong attention to detail.
€ Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
€ Strong IT skills are essential
€ Excellent communication and presentation skills.
€ Be efficient and highly organised.
€ Direct meat experience would be advantageous.
€ The ability to work on own initiative and be self-organised and disciplined.
€ Ability to travel.
Exciting Career Opportunity
with leading Meat/Food Company
Salary: The remuneration package on offer will reflect the importance of the role and the
experience of the successful candidate.
My client offers;
€ Employment with a leading and growing company
€ Competitive salaries, terms and conditions
€ Excellent career opportunities & promotional prospects
€ Excellent on site facilities
€ Training & Development
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines