- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=2fe9cfa4351184d711e73b8f77cf79b555eaca3a87a47b6d55723452f1a2ceb1 Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Conor Kehoe
- Co. Waterford Waterford
- 22 more ads from this profile
- 2021-10-19 13:00:25 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
We are seeking a candidate who will work with the committed team in a proactive and enthusiastic manner, who is self-motivated, flexible, able to work on their own initiative, lead an award winning team and deliver the agreed goals.
• To ensure all guests receive a positive and memorable dining experience to encourage repeat business. To tend to guests promptly and professionally, ensuring they are welcomed and seated in a courteous and timely manner.
• Effectively manage the roster and schedule for the team based on activities and business levels.
• Coordinate the daily work and activities of the team.
• Promote a sense of team spirit and a positive working atmosphere within the restaurant and with all other departments.
• To promote sales and to actively engage with guests and to encourage restaurant reservations.
• To operate the point of sale and property management systems, ensuring that billing and returns procedures are adhered to.
• To assist in the smooth, efficient running of the Restaurant & Private Dining spaces in relation to food & beverage service.
• To assist in recruiting, training and developing employees.
• To ensure that a high quality of service is maintained at all times and that service runs efficiently on a consistent basis
• To assist in creating and achieving team targets in line with the Company’s goals and objectives
• To ensure that the restaurant operates within budget as set out by senior management
The ideal candidate for this position;
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• Outstanding ability delivering professional guest service;
• Well groomed and take pride in their appearance.
• Be confident and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and team members.
• Will have Exceptional Guest Care with the ambition to drive standards and performance in a busy environment;
• Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for food presentation and service, and superb attention to detail while adhering to revenue and cost budgets.
• Have full permission or hold a valid visa to work in the EU.
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines