Sales Advisor - Newbridge
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Shauna Buckley
- Newbridge, Co. Kildare Newbridge, Kildare
- 2019-08-07 11:25:02 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Please note: due to the urgency of these vacancies, only candidates whom are permitted to work in ireland will be considered for these positions. Our client is not willing to go down the route of visa/permit/sponsorship due to time constraints.
The sales advisor is responsible for delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every customer resulting in increased store sales and customer loyalty.
Responsibilities and duties:
Leverage your bedding and furniture product knowledge to help meet the needs of customers.
Build a relationship of trust by asking the right questions to understand the customer’s bedding and home furnishing needs and listening carefully to their answers.
Find solutions for our customer’s needs using hard-work, creativity and the multitude of product options.
Close the sale and ensure that the customer is happy with their bedding or home furnishings purchase.
Invite the customer to come back and keep in touch.
At all times, be honest and demonstrate integrity in the sales process.
3+ years of experience in furniture retail sales in a commission-driven environment.
Experience in the retail of bedding is required for this role.
The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule which includes week days, and weekends, and bank holidays is required.
The desire to succeed in a sales driven environment is key.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines