Sales Executive - French Market X2
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Shauna Buckley
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 22 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-25 15:37:46 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore essential that all candidates have full authority to work in ireland.
Our client is a specialist division of a national/international meat processing business and holds established market positions in ireland, the u. K. And mainland europe, servicing retail, foodservice, wholesale and manufacturing customers within their market range.
To facilitate the continuing growth and development of their customer base, our client wishes to appoint one or two sales executives with responsibility for sales & market development in the french market. Reporting to the general manager, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in the further development of the business in the important french market.
Key responsibilities include:
* routine sales and order capturing from established customer base together with all associated administration
* initiate / stimulate commercial activity in your area of market responsibility consistent with sales targets.
* prepare and present professional presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
* support implementation of business commercial strategy as a team member working closely with all colleagues, interfacing with production, administration and customer service.
* plan logistical organisation to french market. Capability to offer an efficient /flexible delivery service to current & targeted customer base key to the continuing success of our business.
* participate in sales forecasting and production planning process ensuring commercial plans are consistent with company objectives and budgets
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and business development aptitude and meet the following criteria;
* some previous experience in the primary meat/food sector or in a related position is desirable.
* fluency in english & french. Additional language(s) or other european languages a decided advantage.
* an ability to demonstrate the commercial acumen to work and succeed in a fast paced environment.
* strong communication and presentation skills
* highly organised and disciplined.
* proficient in ms office and other relevant systems.
This role may be of interest to the many french nationals working in the hospitality sector in ireland seeking a change in career direction or indeed any candidate with fluency in french with a similar objective.
Should you be unable to meet the specific criteria as detailed above but still believe that you have the necessary skills/competencies to succeed in this role, you should set out your strengths & weaknesses relative to this position in your letter of application.
Full training as part of the induction programme will be provided based on skill needs of successful candidate.
Salary and benefits
The remuneration package on offer will reflect the importance of the role and the experience of the successful candidate
Working with our client:
Our clients are committed to continual learning in order to create a high performing work environment where they improve on what they do and how they do it. They recognise the critical part employees play in their success and are always interested in hearing from talented and committed people who wish to develop their career and can add to their pool of expertise across all professions and trades.
Our client offers;
• employment with a leading and growing company
• competitive salaries, terms and conditions
• excellent career opportunities & promotional prospects
• training & development
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines