- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Westmeath Westmeath
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2018-01-12 19:54:07 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Secretarial / Admin / PA|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment in conjunction with our client are seeking to recruit a Secretary/Administrator for their Mullingar branch.
This is a FULL-TIME position and requires a minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy office environment. The role will involve, Secretarial/P.A., Audio Typing, Reception, Administration and some accounts work.
If you are seeking a busy role in a fast-paced office environment this will suit you. The Secretary will be situated at our reception desk, providing administrative and secretarial support to the Manager and his team. Responsibilities include typing, data entry, general administrative duties, file management and some accounts work.
The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification and at least three years’ relevant experience in an administrative role. Previous experience in Accountancy or related practices would be an advantage.
Our clients are looking for a professional front office person with a high degree of computer literacy and excellent organisational and time management skills.
Our client’s clients are at the centre of everything our client does; the successful candidate will demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver top quality customer service.
Your remuneration package will be based on experience and qualifications.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines