Senior Practice Accountant - Mallow
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Jenny Leacy
- Co. Cork Cork
- 21 more ads from this profile
- 2018-02-12 11:44:06 11 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment in conjunction with our client are seeking to recruit a Senior Practice Accountant for their Mallow branch.
• This position will ideally suit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + Practice Experience.
• The role is fast-paced and busy
• It will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities.
• Candidates must be qualified CPA / ACCA / ACA accountants with a minimum of three years PQE in public practice. Excellent communication skills, experience in work flow management and strong customer service ethos will be considered distinct advantages in applying for the role.
• An ambitious individual with drive who wants to build a team around them
• Familiar with working with SME businesses (Sole Trades, Partnerships and companies)
• Can demonstrate experience of winning new business
• Our client’s take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Their Accountants package will include – salary, performance related bonus/profit share, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, flexible working arrangements, and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
If you want a meaningful role in a dynamic and developing practice, this is your opportunity, our client’s look forward to meeting you.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines