Senior Practice Accountant
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Meath Meath
- 40 more ads from this profile
- 2017-04-26 12:44:08 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our Client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment in conjunction with our client are seeking to recruit a Senior Practice Accountant for their Trim Branch.
This is a client-facing position, dealing with a significant and varied portfolio. It will ideally suit an ambitious accountant seeking career development in practice and a challenging role.
Candidates must be qualified CPA / ACCA / ACA accountants with a minimum of three years PQE in public practice. Excellent communication skills, experience in work flow management and strong customer service ethos will be considered distinct advantages in applying for the role.
The successful candidate will receive full training and experience in the Company’s range of services. Remuneration will include salary (commensurate with experience) and a meaningful results-orientated performance bonus.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines