Senior Project Manager (778 PM NW)
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Nationwide Nationwide
- 13 more ads from this profile
- 2018-09-20 10:52:19 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
This is a Head office/home office based position- Nationwide Travel is required
Sales/ Sales Generation/Tenders
• Liaise with customers, suppliers, dealers and architects and generate sales through this interaction
• Prepare/ Oversee all domestic and commercial contracts
• Design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
• Attend site/architect/customer meetings to discuss technical details, health and safety, method statements, financial requirements, agree a plan and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Prepare/ Oversee any AutoCAD details that are required to get sign off from the architect / client
• Analyse tenders and project requirements with team to establish best product to use for specific projects
• Prepare material list for ordering all metal and accessories for each supplier
• Meet with suppliers to negotiate price, specification, lead times and any quality issues
• Attend site to measure, and agree any installation details and support required to be provided by the builder
• Liaise and supervise with fabrication team to make sure all products are manufactured to a high quality
• Prepare site specific Method and Safety statements before installation commences
• Organise delivery to site and schedule fitters to install product and measure additional flashings etc
• Liaise/ Supervise installations team to make sure all products are being fitted to a high quality
• Prepare and submit stage payment claims and follow up until full payments received
• Organise to get any snags completed to ensure payment of outstanding monies
• Track projects and advise accounts when and how much to invoice clients for
• Prepare reports for Board meetings and other meetings when required
Other general duties are as follows:
• To serve all customers in a professional manner
• Work with the HR department with any issues with your team
• Work with the Marketing department with any marketing needs that arise
• To meet the department goals and objectives in particular with regards to improving customer service.
• To comply with all statutory and legal requirements and Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene and Employment, ensuring that you are fully aware and practice the company’s policies and procedures in these important areas.
• To attend any meetings and training sessions when required to by Management.
• To maintain at all times a good working relationship with your fellow workers and Management.
• A proven record of success in senior level sales management (over 10 years experience in a similar role).
• Aluminium and Façade Industry Experience Essential.
• Leadership skills and people management experience essential.
• Experience in Glazing System/Curtain Walling
• Proven ability to drive sales growth within the industry
• Exceptional communicator with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, dealers and architects/ clients.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong personality
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines