Senior Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) - Dublin
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Shauna Buckley
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 25 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-14 14:38:52 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Only candidates with full eligibility to work in Ireland will be considered for this role. Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of Visa/Permit/Sponsorship required applicants.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with Mechanical experience, for the Dublin region. This is a permanent role which will be site based, reporting to the onsite Project Manager and the Commercial Manager (Head Office).
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide support to the Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying Functions.
Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
Conduct cost and risk analysis.
Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
Provide monthly valuations and certs.
Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills
A relevant degree qualification.
5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
A proven track record in customer relationship development.
IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines