Service Desk Administrator
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 23 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-09 17:02:33 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||IT / Programming|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship. It is therefore essential that all candidates have full authority to work in ireland
Service desk co-ordinator
The candidate should have a minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in planning and call distribution role in a fast paced service desk. This is an opportunity to join a growing team. The role will present the right person with opportunities to use your initiative and get involved in various projects in order to develop your career in a challenging and target driven environment.
Call handling from logging calls via phone and email, to closing for invoicing.
Referring jobs to stores for parts and sales for quotes where required.
Completing daily call planner for all engineers, liaising with field operations to ensure correct capacity distribution throughout departments and resources.
Scheduling engineers calls daily via scheduler, ensuring maximum efficiency of routes and capacity.
Monitoring call completion daily for service and maintenance engineers over the mobile interface.
Maintaining contact with engineers, ensuring correct call handling and call referral.
Monitoring call queues and managing sla.
Completing weekly kpi reports.
Liaising with third party subcontractors to provide best quality services within the agreed deadlines.
Participate in and lead as appropriate in training programmes for new products & services and ensure adherence to procedures as outlined.
Work to the existing roster system in place.
To focus the service desk’s attention on delivering first class services to clients/customers and operating in a seamless and cooperative manner with the rest of the company.
Required skills & experience
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Ability to motivate and coach people
Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Assertive and confident
Previous service desk supervisory or management skills an advantage.
Computer literate with a good working knowledge of ms office products
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to work on own initiative
Attention to detail
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines