Solicitor - Wexford
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 2019-07-14 14:46:55 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Are you fully permitted to work in Ireland? Due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, only applicants with permission to work in Ireland will be considered for this vacancy.
This role will see the successful applicant representing the firm at The District Court.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' post qualification experience, with hands-on and proven experience in Litigation and Family Law, as this will be the core focus for the successful incumbent.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines