Solidworks Draughtsperson 837
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 20 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-04 09:14:34 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship.
Therefore, it is essential that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland
Our client, a CE certified steel fabrication company located in County Wexford, is seeking to recruit a Full time Permanent SolidWorks Draughtsperson to their growing team.
• Preparation outline concept drawings from Engineers/Architects’ drawings.
• Preparation of detailed SolidWorks Drawings/Models and CAD drawings for review by engineers/architects.
• Preparing fabrication drawings for issue to the factory floor.
• Day to day liaising with site foremen to complete site surveys.
• Interacting with Fabricators to ensure that all information is interpreted correctly
• Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
• Working with the design team to ensure All works are completed and documented to the standards required.
• 2 – 3 Years’ Experience of using SolidWorks
• Relevant Engineering or Draughtsperson qualification or equivalent experience.
• Experience working with structural and secondary steel, stairs etc would be a distinct advantage.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• Ability to interpret engineers/architects’ drawings is essential
• Ability to be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines