Supply Chain/Demand Planner - Wexford
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 33 more ads from this profile
- 2019-12-09 12:20:05 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Working daily in the area of planning execution, with an extensive knowledge of customer/supply chain requirements manufacturing plant and material capacity
• Collaborates daily with the Production assistant to validate customer requirements.
• Works closely with Manufacturing and Materials manager to develop a production plan that meets customer service requirements while maintaining minimum inventory and optimal manufacturing cost.
• Interfaces with all members of the planning team including external supply chain (end to end) to ensure that customer service requirements are met.
• Analysis & maintenance of all production planning related reports, files & documents including KB status buys and makes, open P.Orders, open W.Orders, and production schedules
• Analysis, reporting & commit response to all backorders in conjunction with the materials manager.
• Work with the Supply chain engineer and production assistant to deliver production plans in line with project goals/ schedules.
• Ensure effective inventory management & control in line with company targets.
• Champion continuous process improvement within the planning function. Keeps up to date on the latest planning tools and techniques.
• Daily Maintenance & compliance to departmental policies & procedures.
• Support the Materials Manager, Production manager, Operations Manager in the preparation of all summary analysis reports & presentations
Follow daily cadence from MRP results
• Purchase order maintenance from suppliers
• Inventory maintenance
• Monitor Kanban make status
• Monitor Kanban buy status
• RTB – Monitor and Expedite daily shortages, on pick in transit and warehouse status
• Update daily financial status in respect of backlog and current shipping status
• Monitor and liaise with materials manager in relation to all current and new projects
• Provide support in key reporting facilities i.e. LISC and Inventory
• Daily liaison with the Production Assistant and the Supply chain engineer
• Progress reports in relation to receipt of US shipments and their delivery
• Preparing and presenting, and where relevant supporting the Materials Manager in preparing and presenting accurate reports to Senior Management
Open purchase order maintenance and progression
2. MRP message execution monitor and maintenance – M/B
3. Maintenance of promise dates
4. Maintenance of In Transport listing
5. Daily Customer support / service liaision
6. CCT – provision of daily support
7. Daily maintenance and progression of LISC requirements
Supports continuous Improvement of quality & quality systems, service capability and total cost of ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
2. Participates in the development and implementation of continuous supplier improvements and growth.
3. Maintains and executes all MRP recommendations in a timely fashion
Energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments as part of a global supply-chain team.
Data analysis and numeric skills with the aptitude to evaluate, understand and present data.
Attention to detail.
Understanding of MRP and CRP II
Delivering continuous process improvements within the supply-chain.
Excellent interpersonal skills - works well across all functions and groups in the planning team
Excellent problem solving skills - motivated to improve.
Good influencing and negotiating skills.
Demonstrated ability to work with people at any level in an organisation.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines