Supply Chain Planners X2
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-10 09:30:43 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Pharmaceutical / Science|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our clients seek to recruit 2x Supply Chain Planners for their busy plant in the food industry.
To support the plant operations from raw material sourcing to delivery of the end product to the customer in a timely and cost-effective manner. In addition to:
• Manage Material Flow to support the rolling 3-month production plan of the factory in accordance with approved contract, quality and service agreements.
• Manage Suppliers to ensure achievement of Inventory targets, KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Schedule material deliveries in a timely fashion in accordance with plant MPS to support daily/weekly production schedule to ensure production service level.
• Liaising closely with the Planning and Logistics Manager
Material Management & Scheduling
Translate the CBUs needs into Material schedule for the plant while ensuring the optimal utilization of warehousing storage and transport costs.
Track the rolling demand versus supply to ensure SLA attainment and/or propose effective revision(s)
Analyse and Report Performance Metrics
Responsible for measuring Supplier KPI’s, Inventory SS Targets & Plant Service Level agreements and publishing all relevant metrics to the business
Track and explain the variance in term of performance versus forecast.
Evaluate Material Scenarios
Responsible for evaluating material constraint(s), storage implications & supplier issues to provide contingency in order to utilise available capacity continuously.
Review and report on regular basis the capacity utilization of the plant
Control on a weekly/monthly basis all inventory (Raw, Packaging & semi-finished) and propose corrective actions for inventory deviation. Management of off-site storage in terms of utilisation versus transport costs, FIFO and E&O.
New Product Introduction
Liaise & Support with key functions of the business to ensure new & transfer SKU’s are integrated to the Wexford plant as scheduled, ensuring
Facilitate Continuous Improvement
Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
Project Design & Delivery
As part of a wider project team assist and manage the delivery of key projects that have an impact on the site objectives
Please note, due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship. It is therefore essential that all candidates are fully authorised to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines